AppSignal provides amazing insights into the workings and effects of applications. Our application is used by development teams around the world to build better applications. This is what drives us. Or as we like to say: We monitor the crap out of your app.
We’ll be looking for the same mindset before we start looking at your skills. If you get excited by this mission, you should definitely apply for this position.
The AppSignal app is built with Ruby, Rails, React, CoffeeScript, HAML and Sass. Together with our designer and other developers you'll discover what our customers' needs are. You'll then build new features and improve existing ones on a daily basis.
You write code with great quality and like to work with other developers. You write specs and test your JS.
- You write HTML / CSS / JS
- You like HAML / Sass / CoffeeScript / React (or similar technologies)
- You want to work for a company that chooses to only support the latest browsers
- You want to work with a designer who is fluent in HTML / CSS
- You love our mission
- You have experience writing production-level code
- You like to work at a smallish, informal company (no, that's not a codeword for "steamy pile of sh*t"; we've been running businesses since 2002)
- You like to work at a company in its growth phase with a proven business model, actual revenue and an experienced team
- You like working with developers, designers and growth people
- You like to work remote
We welcome people of all backgrounds, genders and orientations to apply for this position. You value a culture where we respect each other, but can have intense discussions about the contents of our work.